Drop Down

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Blog Update: Slowly coming back

To my readers,

I apologise for not being able to provide the content that you've enjoyed so much over the last couple of years. I know I haven't been consistent for any one season and that is something that weighs on me.

With work and family commitments it has been difficult to devote even an hour a day to the blog, but I should be able to get back to some contributions once more over the next few weeks.

I spent the last 3 weeks in Japan and ironically enough I couldn't find much time to watch baseball as it was go-go-go with family outings and other bits and pieces of fun. I was however able to see one game early in May against the Swallows at Jingu on a wet night where the Dragons prevailed. I'll do up a short post with photos and a video I took. It's nothing special but hopefully it gives you a small taste of what it's like at the games.

Otherwise I should be able to get back to doing some reports. Tonight's rain out in Yokohama has given me a bit of a breather to get restarted so I'll hopefully have a short write-up on yesterday's game later tonight that I'll publish in a series wrap maybe tomorrow night if the game doesn't run too late.

Once again, my apologies for the sudden cut to coverage but until someone decides they want to pay me a full-time wage for this or until I win the lottery, I can't do a whole lot better but I will try.

Thanks for all your support.

Sincerely,

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment